"DVD/CD Data-Burner with Disc_Log" writes discs easily and keeps track of them. It is fully automatic and there are no settings to select. For your convenience there is no rebooting after setup. Just download and run- in minutes you have a new DVD or CD!
- DVD/CD Data-Burner is software used to burn files and folders onto a DVD+R, DVD-R, CDR, or CDRW.
- Works on Vista even without fancy video cards.
- Older burners supported.
- Disc_Log is the automatic system to keep track of each disc you burn. It numbers each disc, saves your comments, and can even export to MS Excel. Get the organization you have been missing.
- Ideal for fast backups and transfers of large files. Move files and folders with Drag and Drop.
- With few options to choose the learning curve is short and sweet.
- Will DATA-BURNER co-exist peacefully with other CD-R software? YES. It does not install any proprietary drivers, add anything to your system folders, or modify your system settings.
- Net-Burner is a US company in North Carolina. Our software is simple and safe for your computer.
- See the benefit of printable jewel case inserts and simple operation, download it now.
DVD/CD DATA-BURNER with Disc_Log is a free trial software application from the CD Burners subcategory, part of the Audio & Multimedia category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2008-01-01. The program can be installed on Windows2000, WinXP, Windows2003, Windows Vista Home Basic, Windows Vista Home Premium, Windows Vista Business, Windows Vista Enterprise, Windows Vista Ultimate.
DVD/CD DATA-BURNER with Disc_Log (version 7.0) has a file size of 1.19 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 728 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.